Information pursuant to Sect. 5 German Telemedia Act (TMG)
E-mail: [email protected]
Sales tax identification number according to Sect. 27 a of the Sales Tax Law:
DE 301 552 402
EU dispute resolution
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (ODR): https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
The e-mail address can be found above in the site notice.
Terms and Conditions regarding contract between Annemarie Strehl and Client
- Annemarie Strehl reserves all legal rights as a freelancer and video editor, save for those expressly given to Client under the terms of this contract.
- Client is entitled to no more than two video revisions under the terms of this agreement. If additional revisions are requested, Client will be responsible for additional fees on a 90-USD-per-hour basis.
- Annemarie Strehl will invoice Client for the project fee via Bank deposit, Stripe or Paypal upon acceptance of the final project by Client.
- In the case of non-utilisation of services provided by Annemarie Strehl and agreed upon in this contract within the time frame of six months, payments already made will not be refunded.
- Once this video editing contract is signed by both parties or accepted via payment of invoice with reference to the terms laid out here, it cannot be cancelled unless both parties approve cancellation in writing. In the event this contract is cancelled, Client will be responsible for payment on a pro-rated basis based on work completed by Annemarie Strehl prior to cancellation.
- Annemarie Strehl reserves the right to use the materials produced during this video editing project as part of a freelance portfolio. Copyright for material owned and provided by Client shall remain with the Client.
- Client agrees to indemnify and hold Annemarie Strehl harmless against any and all claims, costs, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, due to materials in the design at the request of Client to which Client does not possess copyright permission or usage rights.
- This freelance design contract shall be the sole agreement between Annemarie Strehl and Client for the project. No other agreements, verbal or written, shall be considered binding or valid upon electronic signature of this design contract by both parties.
- This contract shall not be modified or otherwise altered unless approved in writing by both the freelancer and the client.
- This contract shall be governed by the laws of Germany. Any legal disputes or proceedings shall take place in Germany.